Source: Link Testing Instruments Co.,Ltd
The flex durability tester RCT-02 is suitable for the rubbing resistance test of various flexible films, composite films, coating films and other materials. It can simulate the behaviors of rubbing, folding and crushing damage of the film during production, processing, transportation, etc. After the rubbing test, the rubbing resistance of the material can be judged by detecting the changes in the number of pinholes before and after the sample or the changes in the barrier properties, providing quantitative basis for packaging design and practical applications.
1. Environmental requirements
1. The ambient temperature of the laboratory is 23±20C, and the humidity is 50±5%. The workbench is required to be flat and stable, and there is no wind and no dangerous items such as flammable and explosive materials in the room.
2. The power supply is required to be single-phase alternating current, the voltage is 220V±10%, 50Hz±0.5%, the instantaneous voltage fluctuation is within 3V, and it is well grounded. Avoid sharing the same line with high-power equipment, the laboratory has no electromagnetic interference, and the neutral line and ground line cannot be mixed together.
2. Instrument installation
1. Carefully unpack the instrument and put it into the laboratory, and check whether the accessories are complete.
2. Use the supplied power cord to reliably connect the power socket on the side of the instrument's electric control box to the user's AC 220V 50Hz (3-wire) power supply, and the power supply should be well grounded.
Unless otherwise specified in the sample requirements, the sample should be placed for at least 24 hours in an environment with a temperature of 23±2°C and a relative humidity of 50±5%RH in accordance with the provisions of GB2918 before the test.
1. Turn on the power switch, preheat for 30 minutes and then test
2. Fix the sample with a length of 280 mm and a width of 200 mm with a pressure-sensitive double-sided tape with a width of 10 to 12 mm. One end is fixed on the linear axis, and the other end is fixed on the rotating shaft.
3. In the "main interface", press the "left and right arrow" keys to enter the "parameter setting" and set the required test parameters. Press "OK" to save.
4. Put down the plexiglass cover, press the "Test" button, and the rubbing test starts. The LCD display shows the test mode and the number of times of rubbing at this moment.
5. When running to the set kneading times, the instrument will automatically stop and beep to remind.
5. Evaluation of test results
1. After the test, test the gas permeability and moisture permeability of the sample.
2. Use colored turpentine to stain the white paper through the holes to determine the number of holes.
6. Matters needing attention
1. During the test, if there is an abnormality in the middle, you can press the "return" or "reset" button to stop the test.
2. When the motor is stuck or there is an emergency, you can press the "emergency stop" button to stop the test to prevent internal damage to the instrument.
3. The plexiglass cover must be put down before starting the test, otherwise the motor cannot run. If the plexiglass cover is lifted during the test, the motor will stop running.
4. In the case of abnormal shutdown, when retesting, the following situations may occur: the motor does not move, the display screen keeps flashing the word "return", and a buzzer sounds. At this time, it needs to be returned manually. Turn the rotating shaft slightly to the left until the word "return" is no longer flashing on the display screen, put down the cover, and try again.
For more details please visit www.linktesting.org