Source: Link Testing Instruments Co.,Ltd.
RCT-02 Felx Durability Tester is suitable for the anti-rubbing performance test of various flexible films, composite films, coating films and other materials. It can simulate the behavior of rubbing, bending and pressure damage of the film in the process of production, processing and transportation. After the rubbing test, the anti-rubbing performance of the material is judged by detecting the change in the number of pinholes before and after the sample or the change in the barrier performance, which provides a quantitative basis for packaging design and practical application.
1. Environmental requirements
1. The laboratory ambient temperature is 23±20C, and the humidity is 50±5%. The workbench should be flat and stable, and there should be no wind in the room and no flammable and explosive materials and other dangerous items.
2. The power supply requirements are single-phase alternating current, the voltage is 220V±10%, 50Hz±0.5%, the instantaneous voltage fluctuation is within 3V, and it is well grounded. Avoid sharing the same line with high-power equipment, there is no electromagnetic interference in the laboratory, and the neutral line and the ground line cannot be mixed together.
2. Instrument installation
1. Carefully unpack the instrument and put it in the laboratory to check whether the accessories are complete.
2. Connect the power socket on the side of the electric control box of the instrument to the user's AC 220V 50Hz (3-wire) power supply reliably with the power cord supplied with the instrument, and the power supply should be well grounded.
Unless otherwise specified by the sample requirements, the sample should be placed in an environment with a temperature of 23±2℃ and a relative humidity of 50±5%RH for at least 24 hours according to the requirements in GB2918 before the test.
1. Turn on the power switch, warm up for 30 minutes before testing
2. The sample with a length of 280mm and a width of 200mm is fixed with a pressure-sensitive double-sided tape with a width of 10-12mm, one end is fixed on the linear axis, and the other end is fixed on the rotating axis.
3. In the "main interface", press the "left and right arrow" keys to enter "parameter setting", and set the required test parameters. Press "OK" to save.
4. Put down the plexiglass cover, press the "test" button, and the rubbing test starts. The LCD display shows the test mode and the number of rubs at the moment.
5. When running to the set number of rubs, the instrument will automatically stop and beep.
5. Evaluation of test results
1. After the test, the air permeability and moisture permeability of the samples were tested again.
2. Use colored turpentine to stain the white paper through the holes to determine the number of holes.
6. Matters needing attention
1. During the test, if there is an abnormality in the middle, you can press the "return" or "reset" key to stop the test.
2. When the motor is stuck or emerges in an emergency, the "emergency stop" button can be pressed to stop the test to prevent the internal damage of the instrument.
3. The plexiglass cover must be put down before starting the test, otherwise the motor cannot run. During the test, if the plexiglass cover is lifted, the motor stops.
4. In the case of abnormal shutdown, when the test is re-tested, the following situations may occur: the motor does not move, the display screen keeps flashing the word "return", and a buzzer sounds. At this time, you need to manually return to the position, turn the rotating shaft slightly to the left until the display screen no longer flashes the word "return", put the cover down, and try again.
For more details please visit website www.linktesting.org