LTH-H3 Heat Seal Tester is composed of upper and lower heat sealing jaws. Before the test, preset the heat seal temperature, pressure and dwell time value, place the specimen in between the upper and lower jaws, and then press start button. The whole sealing process can be finished automatically.
LTH-H3 Heat Seal Tester is based on the heat sealing method, and is professionally applicable to the determination of heat seal temperature, dwell time, and the pressure of various composite films to guide industrial production. The instrument adopts the specially designed heat sealing jaws, which completely conform to multiple national and international standards.
· Digital P.I.D. temperature control technology ensures the preset temperature to be reached rapidly without any fluctuation
· Wide range control of temperature, pressure and time that meet various test conditions
· Manual or pedal switch, as well as anti-scald design provides convenient and safe operating environment
· The instrument is controlled by micro-computer with LCD, PVC operation panel and menu interface
· Professional software supports remote operation for convenient data saving, exporting, and printing
LTH-H3 Heat Seal Tester utilizes precision mechanical structure design. The aluminum-encapsulated heat sealing jaws ensure uniform heat spreading along the sealing surface; cylinder-controlled sealing jaws equally apply pressure upon test specimens; rapidly removable heating tube joints provide convenient operation.
· Aluminum-encapsulated sealing jaws provide even and uniform temperature for different sealing surfaces
· Dual underneath type of gas cylinders ensure stable pressure during the test process
· The heating tube joints can be easily installed or removed for rapid replacement
This test instrument conforms to the following standards:
ASTM F2029, QB/T 2358, YBB 00122003
Instrument and Pedal Switch
Air compressor and sample cutter