Source: Link Testing Instruments Co.,Ltd.
What standards can be referred to for combination caps and gaskets for medical packaging?
(1) Combination cover
•YBB00372003 "Aluminum-plastic combination caps for antibiotic bottles": Suitable for aluminum-plastic combination caps for antibiotic bottles that have not been sterilized.
•YBB00402003 "Aluminum-plastic composite cover for infusion bottles": suitable for non-sterilized, aluminum-plastic composite covers for glass infusion bottles.
•YBB00242004 "Polypropylene composite cover for plastic infusion container": suitable for PP (polypropylene) composite cover for plastic infusion container. The composite cover consists of a pull-tab outer cover with PP as the main material and an inner cover with PP as the main material. , Gasket composition.
•YBB00172004 "Oral solid medicinal low-density polyethylene moisture-proof combination bottle caps": suitable for oral solid medicinal plastic bottle caps produced with LDPE (low-density polyethylene) as the main raw material, and with silica gel, macromolecular sieve or mixed and dried It is a moisture-proof combination bottle cap with cardboard as the barrier material.
•YBB00212004 "General Rules of Aluminum-Plastic Sealing Gasket for Pharmaceutical Packaging": Applicable to the aluminum-plastic sealing gasket made of aluminum-plastic composite film and cardboard through an adhesive, which is heat-sealed on the bottle mouth of the pharmaceutical packaging container to achieve the purpose of sealing.
•YBB00132005 "Pharmaceutical Polyester/Aluminum/Polypropylene Sealing Gasket": suitable for sealing gaskets made of PET (polyester)/Al (aluminum foil)/PP composite film and cardboard through an adhesive, and heat-sealing them The mouth of the oral solid pharmaceutical PP bottle achieves the purpose of sealing.
•YBB00142005 "Medicinal Polyester/Aluminum/Polyester Sealing Gasket": suitable for sealing gaskets made of PET/Al/PET composite film and cardboard through adhesives, and heat-sealing them in oral solid medical PET bottles To achieve the purpose of sealing on the bottle mouth.
•YBB00152005 "Medicinal Polyester/Aluminum/Polyethylene Sealing Gasket": suitable for sealing gaskets made of PET/Al/PE (polyethylene) composite film and cardboard through adhesives, and heat-sealing them in oral solid medicines Use HDPE (high-density polyethylene) bottle mouth to achieve the purpose of sealing.
What are the reference standards for medicinal plastic bottles?
(1) Eye drop bottle
YBB00062002 "Low Density Polyethylene Medical Eye Drop Bottle", YBB00072002 "Polypropylene Medical Eye Drop Bottle": respectively applicable to LDPE (low density polyethylene) and PP (polypropylene) as the main raw materials, using injection blowing The inner packaging container for eye drops produced by the molding process is not suitable for the inner packaging container for single-dose eye drops.
(2) Oral liquid preparation
YBB00082002 "Oral Liquid Medicinal Polypropylene Bottle", YBB00092002 "Oral Liquid Medicinal High Density Polyethylene Bottle", YBB00102002 "Oral Liquid Medicinal Polyester Bottle": applicable to PP, HDPE (high-density polyethylene), PET (Polyethylene terephthalate) as the main raw material, plastic bottles for oral liquid preparations produced by injection blow molding technology.
(3) Oral solid preparation
YBB00112002 "Oral Solid Medicinal Polypropylene Bottle", YBB00122002 "Oral Solid Medicinal High Density Polyethylene Bottle", YBB00262002 "Oral Solid Medicinal Polyester Bottle": Applicable to PP, HDPE, PET as the main raw materials, respectively. Plastic bottles for oral solid preparations produced by blow molding process.
(4) Liquid preparations for external use
YBB00392003 "High Density Polyethylene Bottles for External Liquid Medicines": It is suitable for plastic bottles for external liquid preparations produced by injection blow molding with HDPE as the main raw material, but not suitable for plastic bottles with aluminum-plastic sealing gaskets.
What are the reference standards for medicinal composite films and bags?
(1) YBB00132002 "General Rules for Composite Films and Bags for Pharmaceutical Packaging": applicable to composite films and bags for non-injectable pharmaceutical packaging. Among them, the composite film refers to the film formed by combining various plastics with paper, metal or other plastics through adhesives, and the thickness is generally not greater than 0.25 mm; the composite bag is a bag made by the above-mentioned composite film through the heat-sealing method. The bag forms are divided into three-side sealing bag, middle sealing bag, organ bag, self-supporting bag, zipper bag, etc.
(2) YBB00172002 "Polyester/Aluminum/Polyethylene Composite Films and Bags for Pharmaceutical Packaging": suitable for composite films made of PET (polyester)/Al (aluminum foil)/PE (polyethylene) compounded by adhesives And the bag made by heat sealing process, and used to pack solid medicine.
(3) YBB00182002 "Polyester/Low Density Polyethylene Composite Films and Bags for Pharmaceutical Packaging": suitable for composite films made of PET/LDPE (low density polyethylene) compounded by adhesives and made by heat sealing process The bag is used to pack solid medicines.
(4) YBB00192002 "Biaxially oriented polypropylene/low-density polyethylene composite film and bag for pharmaceutical packaging": suitable for the composite film formed by BOPP (biaxially oriented polypropylene)/LDPE through the adhesive compound and its passage A bag made by the heat-sealing process and used to pack solid medicines.
(5) YBB00192004 "Biaxially oriented polypropylene/vacuum aluminized cast polypropylene composite film and bag for pharmaceutical packaging": suitable for composites made of BOP/VMCPP (vacuum aluminized cast polypropylene) through adhesives The composite film and the bag made by the heat-sealing process are used for packaging solid medicines.
What are the reference standards for plastic infusion bottles and infusion bags?
(1) Infusion bottle
•YBB00012002 "Low Density Polyethylene Infusion Bottle", YBB00022002 "Polypropylene Infusion Bottle": suitable for low-density polyethylene (LDPE) and polypropylene (PP) infusion bottles for infusion of 50mL and above.
(2) Infusion bag
•YBB00342002 "General Rules for Multi-layer Co-extrusion Films and Bags for Infusion": Applicable to multi-layer co-extrusion films and bags for infusion with a volume of 50mL and above.
•YBB00102005 "Three-layer co-extrusion film for infusion (Ⅰ), bag": mainly suitable for polypropylene/polypropylene/polypropylene three-layer co-extruded film formed by polypropylene as the main body and the film made by heat-sealing method Infusion bag, the film does not use adhesive.
•YBB00112005 "Five-layer co-extrusion film for infusion (Ⅰ), bag": suitable for five-layer co-extrusion of ester copolymer/ethylene methacrylate polymer/polyethylene/polyethylene/modified ethylene-propylene polymer The co-extruded film produced by the process and the infusion bag made of the film through the heat-sealing method have no adhesive in the film.
For more details please visit www.linktesting.org